The DM542 is a fully digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM542 can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM542 an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
- Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimal responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output, thus offers smoother motor movement
- 15 selectable microstep resolutions including 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 8000, 10000, 20000, 25000
- Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
- Input voltage 18-50VDC
- 8 selectable peak current including 1.00A, 1.46A, 1.91A, 2.37A, 2.84A, 3.31A, 3.76A, 4.20A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz, TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-current protections
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, engraving machines, labeling machines, laser cutters, pick-place devices, and so on. Particularly adapt to the applications desired with low noise, low heating, high speed and high precision.