We'd rather make money off the bits so we've provided a variety of shipping methods to suit your needs at cost or below cost. We have the fulfilment side down packed so your item will be shipped either same day or next business day.
Domestic using Australia Post
- AusPost Standard flat rate A$3.5 (flat rate A$8 for bulky items) shipping with tracking with no estimated delivery time provided
- AusPost Express satchel flat rate A$11.95 shipping with tracking with estimated delivery of between 1-7 days (may be longer)
- Melbourne Metro (sent via Sendle) flat rate A$6.95 shipping with tracking with estimated delivery of between 1-3 days (may be longer)
International using Sendle
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (estimated 10-20 working days) A$11.95
- Zone 1 - New Zealand via UPS (estimated 7 days) A$40
- Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (estimated 21-28 working days) A$17.95
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world (estimated 25-30 working days) A$29.95
99.9% of the your items will arrive within estimated time but sometimes the delivery folks have a bad day. Read below what we can do about it.
- "Shipping company" refers to Australia Post, any courier company or any transport booking agent used to deliver your order.
- Tracking is provided on all orders. Orders posted via Australia Post are posted to a street letter box. Tracking might not show on the AusPost tracking page for up to 3 days.
- Lost orders will be investigated 7 or more days after last scan event. You may wish to submit an investigation with the Shipping Company earlier and await a response.
- A refund or resend of a lost order will be made after confirmation from the Shipping Company has been received that your order was indeed "lost". Orders will not be deemed lost until such confirmation has been received.
- A replacement of the lost order will be shipped in the same shipping method as originally ordered without exception
- Addresses provided incorrectly and delivered to a different address will not be replaced or refunded. Any request to change address will need to be made before your order is allocated as "shipped"
- Order comments requesting a preferred delivery method may not be honoured. We try our best to note your preference but there are no guarantees that the delivery driver will honour your request.
- Items sent by the Shipping Company may be left in a safe pace without your expressed authority. If you cannot find your order, please check your letter box, with your neighbours and with any cohabitants.
- If your order has been marked as delivered by the respective delivery service to your suburb or post code, Adam's Bits deems the order as completed and therefore not liable for a refund or replacement. If you still cannot find your order, you may request that an investigation be started. If the investigation by the shipping company deems the item lost, a refund or replacement will be offered.
- We apologise for any issues but we limit our liability to the product only.
Damages as a Result of Shipping
Damages during shipping are a rarity but may happen. Damages to the packaging will not be deemed as damage to the product. A replacement or refund will be provided for any damaged product.
We have not replaced our workforce with robots so mistakes can happen. Please open and inspect your order immediately upon receiving and if there is an issue, Contact Adam with your details, the issue and applicable pictures. Claims can be made up to 30 days from delivery for all items except Carbitool were you have 7 days to make a claim.
Adam's bits "not cutting it"? That could be for a few reasons and Adam is there to help.
- We do our best in making sure the information we provide is true and accurate but we won't be liable for anything incorrect
- Feeds and speeds which are provided as a suggestion, not a recommendation
- Breakages, and wear are not covered. You haven't CNC'd if you haven't broken anything!
- Were items are fully functional except for cosmetic damages or incorrectly described will not be covered e.g. colour or cosmetic chip
- We will only cover items defective or outside of stated tolerances before use within 30 days of delivery
We are pretty confident in the bits we sell. There are limited circumstances that items will be covered. Adam is more than happy to help so best to get in touch via Contact Adam
So you made a mistake when ordering or have no need for the bling, that's OK, we still like you. You may return non Carbitool unused and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a store credit excluding shipping costs. Unused and unopened Carbitool items returned within 7 days of delivery will attract a 20% restocking fee. That's Carbitool being Carbitool, sorry.
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund sooner than that.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Adam with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond with a return address.