Used in sign-making and detail work, V-bits are great for carving intricate design in detail on a wide range of materials. V-bits add depth and dimension where the same result cannot be achieved with a flat bit. Make light work of softer woods with 2 flutes to achieve an exceptional finish and hold that tip for longer on soft metals.
- All wood types - MDF/HDF, soft and hardwoods, plywood
- Plastics - ABS, traffolyte & acrylic/perspex
- Non-ferrous metals - brass, aluminium, copper, bronze
- Aluminium Composite
- Signboard fiberglass and composites
Available in sizes:
- 6mm shank include 20°, 30°, 60°, 90° in 0.1 and 0.3mm in tip CED